2019 (and beyond…):
- March 23 & 24 ’19 – 100 Years of Citroën in Switzerland – Fribourg. The “Oldtimer-und Teilemarkt Fribourg” will host the annual convention of the Switzerland Citroën fans which get together at this well-known event to celebrate the 100 years anniversary. www.oldtimer-teilemarkt.ch
- April 5 – 7 ’19 – New Zealand National Centennial Rally – Cambridge. Enthusiasts of all Citroën models will come together to celebrate the anniversary. Since New Zealand is a “RHD” market, expect to see many outstanding vehicles due to their conversion to the right hand drive steering! The “Pre Rally Tour” on the North Island will take place from 1st April to 3rd April, the “Post Rally Tour” continues from 8th April to 12th April. Center of the anniversary gathering will be around the “Cambridge Town Hall”. www.cccnz.club
- April 10 – 14 ’19 – Technoclassica – Essen, Germany. The “Citroën-Strasse”, an association of German Citroën Clubs, will present an extensive retrospective of the brand in the newly built Hall 6.
The vehicles in detail:
– Type A 10 HP 1919 (very rare, first ever built Citroën)
– C6 1928
– Traction Avant 11B Normale 1954
– DS “Fantomas” (a “movie star”, with wings and ready to take-off)
– 2CV AZ 1956
– VISA GTi (with rare “satellite” dashboard)
– CX with 9.000km original, unrestored original condition
– GS Break , in pristine condition
– N350 “Belphégor” truck as (“depannage” car)
– Ami 8 Service 1971 (delivery van)
– SM i.e. in pristine condition
– XM in top condition
– C3 Pluriel limited series “Charleston”
– Citroën 2CV Charleston
In addition, an autograph session is planned with the famous book author and Citroën historian Wouter Jansen.
The anniversary appearance will be complemented by the well-known Citroën comic draughtsman Olivier Marin, known from “Margot’s Reports”, who will draw for interested enthusiasts “their Citroën” on-site, live, as a special guest.
- May 4 & 5 ’19 – Citromobile – Expo Haarlemmermeer, Vijfhuizen, Netherlands. Citroën clubs in Germany will celebrate the 100 years of the brand with a special exhibition on their booth called “Citroën-Strasse”. About 15 vehicles will be on show, covering a number of decades from the early days to the recent models. https://www.citromobile.nl/. And for an idea of the scope Citromobile, you can see photos of the 2018 event here: http://www.citroenet.org.uk/phototheques/citromobile2018/index.html
- May 31 – June 2 ’19 – 26th National Meeting of 2CV Clubs de France. The gathering takes place at the Pole of the Gold in Saint-Amand-Montrond. More info at: https://www.cherdeuches19.fr/
- May 31 – June 2 ’19 – Citroën Centenary @ UK – Coombe Park, Warwickshire CV3 2AB. This will be the largest and most diverse gathering of Citroëns in the UK since 2012, and the organizers are looking to show the complete history of the marque with examples from every year since 1919, to form a unique display of 100 years of Citroën manufacture. www.citroencarclub.org.uk
- July 19 – 21 ’19 – Célébration Centenaire Citroën – at the site of la Ferté Vidame in Perche, France. 100-year anniversary celebration of the founding of the Citroën company by André Citroën. Said to be the “Meeting of the Century”, registration is now open at: http://en.citroencc.com/. If you intend to attend the event we suggest you make plans immediately as it promises to be a huge event that no doubt will tax local accommodation choices.
- July 29 – Aug. 4 ’19 – 23rd Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Croatia, near Grobnik (near Rijeka city, the largest port in Croatia). Download the agenda here: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D1866000_192_220166994. Register here: https://www.2cv.hr/en/
- Feb 6 – 17, 2020 – 2CV-Raid Lapland 2020 – We are now organizing 2 raids for 2020. The first of 2 routes with have longer laps, more challenging accommodation, more adventure. We call it “The Extreme”. The route ends at the yearly market of Jokkmokk, capital of Lapland where we will meet the 2nd route. The 2nd route (“The Classic”) has good accommodation arranged every night and is a bit more relax. The route starts at the yearly market in Jokkmokk. For more information, check out at: https://www.facebook.com/2cvRaidLapland/ or please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Aug 5 – 9, 2020 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. http://www.icccr2020.pl/english/
- Summer 2021 – 24th Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Switzerland (Exact dates and location TBD.)