2021 (and beyond…):
- Feb 3 – 7, 2021 – Rétromobile – Paris, France – at Porte de Versailles http://en.retromobile.com/
- April 7 – 11, 2021 – 32nd Techno Classica – Essen, Germany. Not only a mecca for Citroëns but a world show for vintage, classic and prestige automobiles, motorsport, motorcycles, spare parts, and restoration. http://www.siha.de/tce_uk.php
- May 1 – 2, 2021 – CitroExpo – at Evenementenhal [event hall] in Gorinchem, The Netherlands https://citroexpo.nl/
- May 21 – 24, 2021 – Citroën SM World Meet – Geiranger, Norway.
For the first time in history, an international Citroën event will be hosted in Norway. And not any kind of Citroën, but the glamorous grand tourer that is the SM. Amazing roads along the National Tourist Route and famous historical fjord hotels have been selected by the organizing committee so that you can have the ultimate driving and dining experience in the very heart of Fjord Norway. More info at: https://www.smnor21.com/
- July 27 – Aug. 1, 2021 – 24th Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Switzerland. The location will be in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in the canton Jura not far from its capital Delémont, located in a beautiful natural setting between the communities of Courroux, Courrendlin and Val-Terbi. More info at: https://www.2cv2021.ch/service/?lang=en
“We’re here to help you find, maintain, and enjoy driving in classic Citroëns. Experience unmatched style, comfort and engineering that will make you smile!” just below A community of Citroën enthusiasts.”