2019 (and beyond…):
- Nov. 10, 2019 – 100th Year Celebration of the Marque Citroën – Walkerville, South Africa. In the typical South African tradition, we will have a Bring & Braai, with salads & puddings to share. It is an all-day affair so come early or as soon as you are able, but don’t miss out on the most important Citroën event in SA this year. For further info contact Joyce at: 0836354375.
- Dec. 1, 2019 – 100th Year Celebration of Citroën by the Citroën Club of Buenos Aires – to be held in the city of La Plata (Buenos Aires) on Dec 1, 2019.
- Feb 6 – 17, 2020 – 2CV-Raid Lapland 2020 – We are now organizing 2 raids for 2020. The first of 2 routes with have longer laps, more challenging accommodation, more adventure. We call it “The Extreme”. The route ends at the yearly market of Jokkmokk, capital of Lapland where we will meet the 2nd route. The 2nd route (“The Classic”) has good accommodation arranged every night and is a bit more relaxing. The route starts at the yearly market in Jokkmokk. For more information, check out: https://www.facebook.com/2cvRaidLapland/ or please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 21 – 24, 2020 – 50th Anniversary Celebration of the SM – organized by The Citroën SM Club de France. The “Île de France” event will be based at a comfortable hotel with indoor parking approximately 50 kilometres north of Paris, in a 50 hectares park. From there you will be able to discover the magnificent region of Chantilly. The aim is to limit the cost for the event to approximately €1.100 per couple. More details to come soon.
- Aug 5 – 9, 2020 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. http://www.icccr2020.pl/english/
- Summer 2021 – 24th Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Switzerland. (Exact dates TBD.) The location will in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in the canton Jura not far from its capital Delémont, located in a beautiful natural setting between the communities of Courroux, Courrendlin and Val-Terbi.