2020 (and beyond…):
- Mar. 26 – 30, 2020 – 32nd Techno Classica – Essen, Germany. DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JUNE 24 -28, 2020.
- May 5 – 6, 2020 – CitroExpo – at Evenementenhal [event hall] in Gorinchem, The Netherlands https://citroexpo.nl/ Note: Due to the Corona crisis, it is likely that CitroExpo will have to be moved to a later date this year. The organizers are in consultation with the Expo Hall and follow the guidelines of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health. During the week of April 6 they we will see if the original date can be maintained, taking into account the developments in Europe. They will then pass on a definite date. For the time being, all registrations of exhibitors, sold tickets etc. have been put on ‘reserved’. The pre-sale of tickets is closed until further notice.
May 21 – 24, 2020 – 50th Anniversary Celebration of the SM – THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED WITH NO FUTURE PLANS ANNOUNCED. https://www.smclubdefrance.org/calendrier-2020.html.
- June 24 – 28, 2020 – 32nd Techno Classica – Essen, Germany. Not only a mecca for Citroëns but a world show for vintage, classic and prestige automobiles, motorsport, motorcycles, spare parts, and restoration. http://www.siha.de/tce_uk.php (Was re-scheduled from Mar. 26 – 30, 2020 ).
- July 24 – 27, 2020 – Rassemblement International Panhard & Levassor (RIPL) & also Citroën, in Älmhult, Sweden. Organized by the Citroën-club of Sweden. For more info, contact Per Westin at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Aug 5 – 9, 2020 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. http://www.icccr2020.pl/english/ Watch the promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvN2SFPZZQ
- Nov. 6 – 8, 2020 – EpoquAuto – Lyon, France
- May 21 – 24, 2021 – Citroën SM World Meet – Geiranger, Norway.
For the first time in history, an international Citroën event will be hosted in Norway. And not any kind of Citroën, but the glamorous grand tourer that is the SM. Amazing roads along the National Tourist Route and famous historical fjord hotels have been selected by the organizing committee so that you can have the ultimate driving and dining experience in the very heart of Fjord Norway. More info at: https://www.smnor21.com/
July 27 – Aug. 1, 2021 – 24th Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Switzerland. The location will be in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in the canton Jura not far from its capital Delémont, located in a beautiful natural setting between the communities of Courroux, Courrendlin and Val-Terbi.