2023 (and beyond…):
- Feb. 1–5, ’23 – Rétromobile – Paris, France – at Porte de Versailles. http://en.retromobile.com/
- Apr. 12–16, ’23 – 33rd Techno Classica – Essen, Germany. Not only a mecca for Citroëns but a world show for vintage, classic and prestige automobiles, motorsport, motorcycles, spare parts, and restoration. http://www.techno-classica.de/tce_uk.php?m=3&ms=1
- Apr. 28–30, ’23 – Citro-Classica – Vliegveld Twenthe Enschede (Netherlands). For Citroën enthusiasts (from young to old): springtime in a French atmosphere. https://en.citro-classica.nl/
- July 25–30, ’23 – 24th World Meeting of the Friends of the 2CV – The preparation of the World Meeting of 2CV Friends in the Délemont region of Switzerland is well underway. The team is working hard to put together an event in the purest spirit of the 2CV. They are publishing regular newsletters of the latest news concerning the event. More info at: https://2cv2023.ch/ or follow the group on their social networks; Facebook (2cv World Meeting 2023 in Switzerland) and Instagram (2cv2023).
- Nov. 3–5, ’23 – Salon Époqu’Auto – Parc Eurexpo, Lyon-Chassieu, France. A major fall event for Citroën and other classic car enthusiasts. More info at: https://epoquauto.com/
- May 9–11, ’24 – 90 Years of the Traction Avant – International Traction Avant Meeting. Circuit de Charade, Puy de Dome, France. Located in the picturesque landscapes of the Auvergne region (center of France), this event will be a wonderful opportunity to spend a tourism week of Traction motoring in France and enjoy, not only food, but all the not to be missed celebrations.The area, connected to the Traction history via Michelin, has plenty to show and provides great accommodation facilities. https://90ansdelatraction.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Contact90ansdelaTraction/
- Aug. 14–18, ’24 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. Re-scheduled from from Aug. 5 – 9, 2020 and again from Aug. 3 -7, 2022. The ICCCR 2024 Rally will be a great celebration of the Citroën brand. https://www.icccr2022.pl/ Watch the promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvN2SFPZZQ&t=19s
- July 29 – Aug. 3, ’25 – 25th World Meeting of the Friends of the 2CV – Slovenia. More info TBA.
“We’re here to help you find, maintain, and enjoy driving in classic Citroëns. Experience unmatched style, comfort and engineering that will make you smile!” just below A community of Citroën enthusiasts.”