2019 CAC WESTERN EVENTS (all):
- May 25 ’19 – 6:00 pm – Citroën Autoclub Canada Annual Spring Dinner – Once again this year we will gather with friends old and new who love and appreciate French cars and fine French cuisine! We will also celebrate 100 Years of Citroën. Our host is Antoine Bonard of Café Salade de Fruits. For menu, and more information, please check out the website: www.saladedefruits.com. Located on West 7th Avenue between Granville and Fir Streets-Vancouver. RSVP by May 24th to John Anthony MacGregor: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 778 231-7616.
- June 16 ’19 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Italian – French Car Show – Waterfront Park, North Vancouver BC. Held in a spectacular setting overlooking beautiful downtown Vancouver and the harbour. Conveniently located just west of Lonsdale Quay. Western Canada’s largest gathering of unique and eclectic automobiles and motorcycles from Italy and France. Cars and Coffee at Faubourg Park Royal at 8:30 before the event. Largest French car event on the West Coast!
- July 14 ’19 – Bastille Day Vancouver 2019. Growing in popularity every year, this casual and fun event in the middle of the summer is at the Roundhouse Community Centre in Vancouver’s Yaletown,
where we can display our cars, have a crepe, or a baguette, and schmooze with les beaux Francaises! Later a nice relaxed Tour de Ville with our joie de Vivre! More info at: www.bastilledayfestival.ca
- Sept. 7 ’19 – Tour de Cote sur Mer. A nice easy day with a rendezvous to start at Ambleside Beach in North Vancouver before a little tour de cote sur Mer along some beautiful winding roads through the
most expensive neighbourhood in Canada. Lunch at the West Vancouver Yacht Club ( Menu fixe). For more info contact: John Anthony MacGregor: email@example.com or text 778 231-7616.
- Oct. 20 ’19 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Tour de Feast-Denouement Dejeuner. A wind down on the end of the good weather
season for our cars. Heart-warming comfort food served with kindness from a family restaurant in North Vancouver. We will have a special menu. More info on the website at www.tourdefeast.com Always delicious no matter what you choose! Popular!