2020 USA EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (all):
- June 18 – 21 ’20 – East Coast Rendezvous – Saratoga Springs, NY. CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. The organizers are reviewing 2 alternative ways to meet up in 2020:
- Virtual Rendezvous: While they are not entirely sure what this will become just yet, 2 long time Rendezvous attendees (Martin Gambony & Uschi Walter) got the creative thoughts rolling by suggesting we collect Rendezvous photos from past events or your latest photos of you & your favorite Citroën. They are also looking at ways to collect videos of unique Citroën content. They would then publish this over the course of Father’s Day weekend. If we must practice social distancing, at least we can enjoy our cars & community safely!
- Un Petit Rendezvous: Thanks to the creative mind of Robert Monteleone, we are looking at possibly holding a smaller version of the Rendezvous in September (most likely date would be Sept. 12th). Expect this to be a one day only event in Saratoga though don’t let that stop you from spending the weekend there. More info at: https://citroenrendezvous.org/
- July 12 ’20 – 9 am – 21st Annual Bastille Day Rally – New York City. A grand tour of the Big Apple featuring dozens of Citroëns. Commencing at Grant’s Tomb; Riverside Drive South & 122nd Street, New York, 10027. Many of you have asked about the Bastille Day Rally 2020, and at the moment it is unclear. If allowed within NYC guidelines, we may have a non-stop drive through Manhattan to express our solidarity for the courageous people on the frontline, first responders and essential workers. We invite those still interested in possibly participating to give us your feedback. This is of course conditions permitting based on a “Phase 2” opening. Organized by Howie Seligmann. More info at: www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com
- Nov. 4 – 8 ’20 – Anglo-French Meet at HSR Classic24 at Daytona International Speedway – An area for all French makes will be reserved for the 4 days. Depending on turn-out, a pace-lap of the track may be included. Tentative plans are for a road rally around the Daytona-Ormond area. Working out special pricing at a nearby hotel. There will be on-site camping with and without power for RV’s and tents. Space for tow vehicles is included. All parking passes include ability to enter and exit with your car/ rv 24 hours a day for all 4 days. Infield Admission Tickets and infield Camping will be available for sale in mid-spring on the HSR site: www.classic24hour.com