2020 (and beyond…):
- June 24 – 28, 2020 – 32nd Techno Classica – Essen, Germany. Not only a mecca for Citroëns but a world show for vintage, classic and prestige automobiles, motorsport, motorcycles, spare parts, and restoration. http://www.siha.de/tce_uk.php (Was re-scheduled from Mar. 26 – 30, 2020 ).
- July 24 – 27, 2020 – Rassemblement International Panhard & Levassor (RIPL) & also Citroën, in Älmhult, Sweden. Organized by the Citroën-club of Sweden. For more info, contact Per Westin at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Aug 5 – 9, 2020 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19. After consulting the President of the City of Torun Michał Zaleski and the President of the ACI Stefan Joest, in the interests of the safety and health of ICCCR Torun 2020 participants and residents of Torun in connection with the coronavirus epidemic, the decision was made to postpone the 17th International Citroën Car Club Rally to August 3 -7, 2022. We are convinced that our decision will meet with the understanding of all Citroën lovers, and the ICCCR 2022 Rally will be a great celebration of the Citroën brand. http://www.icccr2020.pl/english/ Watch the original promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvN2SFPZZQ
- Nov. 6 – 8, 2020 – EpoquAuto – Lyon, France
- May 1 – 2, 2021 – CitroExpo – at Evenementenhal [event hall] in Gorinchem, The Netherlands https://citroexpo.nl/
- May 21 – 24, 2021 – Citroën SM World Meet – Geiranger, Norway.
For the first time in history, an international Citroën event will be hosted in Norway. And not any kind of Citroën, but the glamorous grand tourer that is the SM. Amazing roads along the National Tourist Route and famous historical fjord hotels have been selected by the organizing committee so that you can have the ultimate driving and dining experience in the very heart of Fjord Norway. More info at: https://www.smnor21.com/
July 27 – Aug. 1, 2021 – 24th Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Switzerland. The location will be in the French-speaking part of Switzerland in the canton Jura not far from its capital Delémont, located in a beautiful natural setting between the communities of Courroux, Courrendlin and Val-Terbi. More info at: https://www.2cv2021.ch/service/?lang=en
- Aug 3 – 7, 2022 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. Re-scheduled from from August 5 – 9, 2020. The ICCCR 2022 Rally will be a great celebration of the Citroën brand. http://www.icccr2020.pl/english/ Watch the original promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvN2SFPZZQ