2019 USA WESTERN EVENTS (all):
- June 1 ’19 – San Francisco Region Citroën Car Club (SFRCC). DeRose winery (San Juan Bautista) w. Graham-Paige Museum. For more info contact: email@example.com
- June 9 ’19 – San Marino Motor Classic – Lacey Park, 1485 Virginia Road, San Marino, CA 91108. Featuring 100 years of Citroën. Entries open now: http://citroencarclub.us/events/san-marino-motor-classic/
- June 18 ’19 – 10:00 am – Under the Hood – Mullin Automotive Museum – Oxnard, CA. Don’t miss Larry Crane’s introductory presentation on French engine design, followed by a guided tour of the museum’s incredible collection. Larry has worked with numerous well-known automotive magazines over the years, including Road and Track, Vintage Racer, Automobile Magazine, and Auto Aficionado. He is currently teaching Car Design History at ArtCenter College of
Design, and is a contributor to ClassicCars.com. Advance tickets required: http://mullinautomotivemuseum.com/#!/events/OHood2019
- June 23 ’19 – Highway Earth Car Show – Franklin Canyon Park, 2600 Franklin Canyon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. There will be a special spot for French cars. Watch for entry details: http://citroencarclub.us/events/highway-earth-car-show/
- July 14 ’19 – 11:00 am – Citroën Car Club (Los Angeles) – Bastille Day Celebration – Lunch at 11:30 am. Meet at Moulin Bistro, 1000 N. Bristol St., Newport Beach, CA 92660
- July 14 ’19 – San Francisco Region Citroën Car Club (SFRCC). Bastille Day in San Francisco. For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug. 25 ’19 – Cit-Chat. – An annual popular Seattle event by the ultimate Citroen 2CV enthusiasts Uschi and Axel Kaliske at their home and garage. BBQ, silent auction to raise funds for the NWCOC and always lots of kind warm friends old and new. More info to follow (date subject to change).
- Sept. 20 – 22 ’19 – West Coast Rendezvous – Cambria Pines Lodge, Cambria, CA. Friday evening we will enjoy a «Bistro Citroën», a «buffet dînatoire» providing light refreshments and a chance to catch up with old friends. On Saturday morning we will gather amidst the cars to chat, listen to technical sessions provided by experts in our midst, and of course to inspect the competition. Decide on how you’ll vote for your favourite vehicles before we head out on the afternoon driving tour! During dinner on Saturday night we will enjoy some very special entertainment, an awards programme, and updates from other 2019 events including the «Centenaire Citroën» at la Ferté Vidame! Registration information is at: http://www.citroensanfrancisco.com/
- Oct. 19 – 20 ’19 – San Francisco Region Citroën Car Club (SFRCC). Evan Morris potluck in Colfax, CA. For more info contact: email@example.com
Nov. 3 ’19 – 9 am to 5 pm – Best of France and Italy Car show – Join us at Woodley Park, Van Nuys, CA for a day with the best of French and Italian motoring machinery. This a non-judged show, from the rough restoration project to the serious concours offering. All are welcome, and our pricing structure is geared toward the collector with more than one vehicle. The intent of this gathering is to provide a meeting place for those marques that get little attention at the fancier concours. Gates open at 8 am for participants. Click here for a map and directions. More info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-797-4221.