2017 Events (all):
- July 15 ’18 – 11:00 am – Bastille Day Celebration – Take a Sunday drive in your French car and enjoy camaraderie and lunch at a French Bistro in South Orange County (Newport Beach). Lunch at 11:30 am. Location: Moulin Bistro, 1000 N. Bristol St., Newport Beach, CA 92660. www.moulin.com
- July 22 ’18 – 9:00 am – Northwest Citroën Owners Club – Lake Diablo Boat Tour. Diablo Lake is a reservoir in the North Cascade mountains of northern Washington state. Created by Diablo Dam, the lake is located between Ross Lake and Gorge Lake on the Skagit River and is a popular recreational spot. The unique,
intense turquoise hue of the lake’s water is attributed to the surrounding glaciers that grind rocks into a fine powder that is carried into the lake through creeks. That fine powder stays suspended in the lake, giving the water its brilliant color. We will doing a drive tour, an organized boat tour, picnic lunch, and restaurant dinner. Meet up: 9:00 AM in Monroe, WA (specific location TBD). We will drive to the lake from Monroe (2.5 – 3.0 hour drive). You MUST book the boat trip yourself. This is a Sunday in summer, so boat spaces are limited. Please book ASAP and definitely before July, 6. Call Seattle City Light: (360) 854 2589 to book the
1:30 PM sailing. Mention: “Dave Cherrick”. Cost for Boat Tour: Seniors (62+) $28, Adults $30, Under 13 $15.
Food: Bring your own lunch, dinner at a local restaurant (TBD). RSVP to: NWCOC@earthlink.net
- Aug. 26 ’18 – 1:00 pm – Cit-Chat Potluck at 2CVsRus – Seattle, WA. German Bratwurst, soft drinks and some entertainment provided! Bring meat for BBQ and/or other dishes. And please bring items to donate to the NWCOC Silent Auction. These need not be Citroën or even car related! Proceeds support the club. Please make sure that auto parts are clean or wrapped for protection. Call 206-439-0202 or e-mail axel@2CVsRus.com for directions.
- Aug. 26 ’18 – 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance – For the first time ever, Citroëns will be a featured marque at the event. More info at: http://www.pebblebeachconcours.net and here.
- Sept. 14 – 16 ’18 – West Coast Rendezvous – Cambria Pines Lodge, Cambria, CA
– Arrivals, check in and welcome party in the Sycamore Room
– Dinner anywhere in Cambria
9:00 – 11:00 Car show, swap meet, silent auction
11:30 – 5:00 Scenic drive to MOG Ranch and lunch followed by winery and olive oil tour/tastings
6:00 Cocktails in the Peacock Room
7:00 Dinner in the Peacock Room followed by awards, entertainment and surprises
Tour Estrella Warbirds and car museum in Paso Robles (details TBD)
Cambria Pines Lodge
2905 Burton Dr
Cambria, CA 93428
805 927-4200 http://www.cambriapineslodge.com
We have reserved a block of rooms under the group name Citroen. These rooms are ours at a 20% discount from their regular rates. All rooms include free breakfast in the dining room. They will hold the rooms until filled or September 1. After that they may still have space available at the regular rates.To reserve a room online go to http://www.cambriapineslodge.com/tracking/click-group-login.aspx enter Group ID: Citroen#, Password: Citroen.
If you make reservations by phone tell them you are with the Citroen group.