2021 USA EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (all):
- April 10 ’21 – 9 AM to 3 PM – “36th Annual All British” Car Show, hosted by the Central Florida British Car Club at Henry’s Depot in Sanford FL. – The club has cordially invited, and opened a class for French Makes for this year’s 36th Annual show. Citroën & Panhard owners have confirmed attending and showing cars. 155 cars registered as of April 6; 5 were French. Online registration has closed, but one can register for $35 the morning of the show at the entrance. Registration includes an event t-shirt and a gift bag full of gear-head goodies. Cars will be spaced for social distancing, and the only thing more plentiful than oil seeps will be the plentiful hand-sanitizer. Allbritishcarclub.com. Questions: contact Chad at email@example.com.
- May 14 – 15 ’21 – Citroëns at Carlisle – organized by Brad Nauss. IT IS HAPPENING! Held in conjunction with the Import & Performance Nationals show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. New hours are listed for the event; Friday 12 till 6 (with early shoppers allowed in the flea market at 8AM) and Saturday 7AM till 6PM. There are no hours listed for Sunday. Plans are to continue the annual “People’s Choice” judging, as well as seminars and Carlisle Events assures there will be a venue available for the seminar allowing for social distancing. There are two seminars planned for Saturday. One will be advertised and presented to the whole import crowd in the grandstand. The other will be more intimate and given in / near the club tent. Brad has decided NOT to have a Saturday night banquet at the Fiddlers restaurant pavilion. Options for Saturday night will be for those who are comfortable in a restaurant setting to get reservations (even at Fiddlers if you like) or to hang out at the show field with food court food. Brad’s goal is for everyone attending to feel comfortable with their surroundings and have a fun weekend. Early registration for the show field saves you 10% and also insures you will have your credentials mailed to you prior to the show, saving you from stopping at the gate on arrival. Register at: https://www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=import+and+performance+nationals. When you register, if in advance thru the website, or when you arrive, please be sure to indicate that you are with Citroëns at Carlisle as your club affiliation. For more info and to confirm attendance, contact Brad Nauss at 717-691-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 22 ’21 – 1 to 4 PM – Citroën Owners have been invited to attend the Concours d’Lemons at Amelia Island/ Fernandina Beach, FL. – Cars & Coffee is completely sold-out and we are not holding-out hope for cancelations. Most car shows in Florida have doubled or tripled in attendance this spring. Register free at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/concours-dlemons-florida-2021-tickets-121435006373 Also, please reach out to Chad Rogers at email@example.com as he would like to plan more Citroën related activities in the same area that weekend. Check back for more updates.
- June 18 – 19 ’21 – Micro/Mini Car World Meet – Hickory Corners, MI. The show will be held on the grounds of The Gilmore Car Museum, 6825 W. Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060. Hickory Corners is located about half way between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek in Michigan. More info can be found at: https://microcarmeet2021.com/
- July 11 ’21 – Bastille Day Rally Tour of New York City – Parade your classic Citroën through Manhattan for what has become an annual Bastille Day celebration. Contact: The Greater New York Citroën and Vélosolex Touring Club. www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com
- Sept. 9 – 12 ’21 – East Coast Rendezvous – Saratoga Springs, NY. – The largest annual gathering of classic Citroëns in North America. (In order to give everyone the best & safest option to hold the Citroën Rendezvous this year, the event has been moved from Fathers’ Day weekend in June). Lakeside Farms will once again host the main day on Saturday. We are pleased to announce our new home base: The Holiday Inn, centrally located on Broadway just steps from Congress Park and all the downtown attractions. The hotel offers a very large parking lot, on site restaurant, & both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools. We have secured a block of 40 rooms for $169/night and expect they will go fast so make sure to book early. If all the blocked rooms are booked, the hotel will honor the rate pending availability. The room block expires August 13th so don’t delay! To book your room, either visit their website https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/saratoga-springs/sgany/hoteldetail or call 518.584.4550. Use Group Code CTD to receive the reduced rate. If you prefer other accommodations, please visit citroenrendezvous.org/#info for options. Another change for R21 is that we will drop the Sunday dinner from the program. While this has been a good part of the weekend for many years, we’ve heard from several folks that an open evening to explore the outstanding restaurants of Saratoga would be welcome. Register for Rendezvous here: https://citroenrendezvous.org/.
- Oct. 27 – 31 ’21 – Anglo-French Meet at HSR Classic24 at Daytona International Speedway – An area for all French makes will be reserved for the 4 days. Depending on turn-out, a pace-lap of the track may be included. Tentative plans are for a road rally around the Daytona-Ormond area. Working out special pricing at a nearby hotel. There will be on-site camping with and without power for RV’s and tents. Space for tow vehicles is included. All parking passes include ability to enter and exit with your car/ rv 24 hours a day for all 4 days. Infield Admission Tickets and infield Camping will be available for sale in mid-spring on the HSR site: www.classic24hour.com
“We’re here to help you find, maintain, and enjoy driving in classic Citroëns. Experience unmatched style, comfort and engineering that will make you smile!” just below A community of Citroën enthusiasts.”