2021 USA EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (all):
- May 21 – 23 ’21 – Citroëns at Carlisle – organized by Brad Nauss. Held in conjunction with the Import & Kit car Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. For more info and to confirm attendance, contact Brad Nauss at 717-691-8550 or email@example.com.
- June 17 – 20 ’21 – East Coast Rendezvous – Saratoga Springs, NY. The largest annual gathering of classic Citroëns in North America. Father’s Day weekend! https://citroenrendezvous.org/. More details to come.
- June 18 – 19 ’21 – Micro/Mini Car World Meet – Hickory Corners, MI. The show will be held on the grounds of The Gilmore Car Museum, 6825 W. Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060. Hickory Corners is located about half way between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek in Michigan. More info can be found at: https://microcarmeet2021.com/
- July 11 ’21 – Bastille Day Rally Tour of New York City – Parade your classic Citroën through Manhattan for what has become an annual Bastille Day celebration. Contact: The Greater New York Citroën and Vélosolex Touring Club. www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com
- Oct. 27 – 31 ’21 – Anglo-French Meet at HSR Classic24 at Daytona International Speedway – An area for all French makes will be reserved for the 4 days. Depending on turn-out, a pace-lap of the track may be included. Tentative plans are for a road rally around the Daytona-Ormond area. Working out special pricing at a nearby hotel. There will be on-site camping with and without power for RV’s and tents. Space for tow vehicles is included. All parking passes include ability to enter and exit with your car/ rv 24 hours a day for all 4 days. Infield Admission Tickets and infield Camping will be available for sale in mid-spring on the HSR site: www.classic24hour.com
“We’re here to help you find, maintain, and enjoy driving in classic Citroëns. Experience unmatched style, comfort and engineering that will make you smile!” just below A community of Citroën enthusiasts.”