2023 USA EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (all):
- 1st Sunday of each month – Washington DC area Citroën breakfast meet – at the Corner Bakery – 10327 Westlake Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817. For more details, please contact Bruce Logan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- May 12–14, ’23 – Citroëns at Carlisle – Carlisle, PA. – organized by Brad Nauss. Held in conjunction with the Import & Kit car Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. For more info and to confirm attendance, contact Brad Nauss at 717-691-8550 or email@example.com.
- June 29 — July 3, ’23 – East Coast Rendezvous – Saratoga Springs, NY. The largest annual gathering of classic Citroëns in North America. (Note: The date has changed from Fathers’ Day weekend in June. The Grateful Dead are playing a concert there at that time and every means of accommodation are booked. Ignore mention of it in the 2023 Citroënvie printed calendar you got as a Premium Member.) New location: Courtyard Marriott, 11 Excelsior Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 and Lakeside Farms for Saturday’s showfield and dinner. Hotel Rate: $189/night – must book by May 30th. Rooms are limited! Hotel Booking Link: For Citroën Rendezvous 2023 group. Rendezvous registration will open around April 1. https://citroenrendezvous.org/. Overall itinerary will be similar to prior years:
- Friday afternoon Ice Cream Social
- Friday evening registration pick up at the hotel with casual dinner
- Saturday at Lakeside Farms
- Sunday AM breakfast
- July 16, ’23 – 10:00 am – Bastille Day Rally Tour of New York City – Parade your classic Citroën through Manhattan for what has become an annual Bastille Day celebration. Start location will be at Grant’s Tomb on Riverside Drive South and 122nd Street. To participate, contact: The Greater New York Citroën and Vélosolex Touring Club. www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.