2021 USA EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (all):
- June 19 ’21 – 10 AM to 4PM – Bradenton Florida French Car Meet. [Moved from June 12.] Francois Brun Wibaux has again graciously invited the French Car Community to his personal automobile museum in Bradenton! Where: Mariposa Nursery, 5020 Lorraine Rd, Bradenton , FL 34211. We are now less than a month from the Meet, so please RSVP today if you plan to attend! If you have already RSVP’d, thank you and please remind your French-Loving Car friends to also RSVP and update their email with us. As the mask-wearing mandates have lifted in Florida, no masks will be required at this event. A buffet-style lunch and hors d’oeuvres will be served! Please RSVP and include: Head-count of attendees (for food & drink),Year, Make, Model of French Vehicle(s) you will display. Count of other vehicles, tow vehicle/trailer etc. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out thru this email for any out-of-town folks thinking about coming. You can make it part of great vacation. Bradenton has plenty of hotels, RV parks, the coastline, and car museums in the area. Also, once you get to the Florida line, coming down I95, there’s a Citroën owner I know about every 60 miles, so think of it as Citroën roadside assistance!
- June 18 – 19 ’21 – Micro/Mini Car World Meet – Hickory Corners, MI. The show will be held on the grounds of The Gilmore Car Museum, 6825 W. Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060. Hickory Corners is located about half way between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek in Michigan. More info can be found at: https://microcarmeet2021.com/
- June 19 ’21 – 10:30 AM – Unoffical Citroën Club of the Hudson Valley Road Trip. – Stewart Schuenemann has planned a fantastic road trip departing from the Woodstock Play House and ending at the Arrowhead Brewery in Accord New York where we will enjoy lunch and refreshments. Save the date, Saturday June 19th, we will meet at the Woodstock Playhouse parking lot, Route 212 Woodstock N.Y. Please arrive by 10:30 Rain date is Sunday June 20th, 10:30 am. For more info, contact Dan McCarville at: 914 213 9015 or email@example.com
- July 11 ’21 – Bastille Day Rally Tour of New York City – Parade your classic Citroën through Manhattan for what has become an annual Bastille Day celebration. Contact: The Greater New York Citroën and Vélosolex Touring Club. www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com
- Sept. 9 – 12 ’21 – East Coast Rendezvous – Saratoga Springs, NY. – The largest annual gathering of classic Citroëns in North America. (In order to give everyone the best & safest option to hold the Citroën Rendezvous this year, the event has been moved from Fathers’ Day weekend in June). Lakeside Farms will once again host the main day on Saturday. We are pleased to announce our new home base: The Holiday Inn, centrally located on Broadway just steps from Congress Park and all the downtown attractions. The hotel offers a very large parking lot, on site restaurant, & both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools. We have secured a block of 40 rooms for $169/night and expect they will go fast so make sure to book early. If all the blocked rooms are booked, the hotel will honor the rate pending availability. The room block expires August 13th so don’t delay! To book your room, either visit their website https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/saratoga-springs/sgany/hoteldetail or call 518.584.4550. Use Group Code CTD to receive the reduced rate. If you prefer other accommodations, please visit citroenrendezvous.org/#info for options. Another change for R21 is that we will drop the Sunday dinner from the program. While this has been a good part of the weekend for many years, we’ve heard from several folks that an open evening to explore the outstanding restaurants of Saratoga would be welcome. Register for Rendezvous here: https://citroenrendezvous.org/.
- Oct. 27 – 31 ’21 – Anglo-French Meet at HSR Classic24 at Daytona International Speedway – An area for all French makes will be reserved for the 4 days. Depending on turn-out, a pace-lap of the track may be included. Tentative plans are for a road rally around the Daytona-Ormond area. Working out special pricing at a nearby hotel. There will be on-site camping with and without power for RV’s and tents. Space for tow vehicles is included. All parking passes include ability to enter and exit with your car/ rv 24 hours a day for all 4 days. Infield Admission Tickets and infield Camping will be available for sale in mid-spring on the HSR site: www.classic24hour.com
“We’re here to help you find, maintain, and enjoy driving in classic Citroëns. Experience unmatched style, comfort and engineering that will make you smile!” just below A community of Citroën enthusiasts.”