Please note that the information listed here is based on the best available sources at the time of posting. Things change and events can be cancelled. Double-check before you head out. Don’t blame us if you arrive to an empty field with chirping crickets. Mobile and pdf versions of our 2017 calendar can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the information listed here is based on the best available sources at the time of posting. Things change and events can be cancelled. Double-check before you head out. Don’t blame us if you arrive to an empty field with chirping crickets.
Mobile and pdf versions of our 2017 calendar can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
If you know that something is incorrect, let us know so other enthusiasts won’t waste their time and gas. Send us an email.
CITROËN AUTOCLUB CANADA EASTERN 2016 EVENTS (ALL):
- July 8 ’17 – 10 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Summer Outing to The Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology + Niagara Region Wine Tour – Join us for a full day, first witnessing the social and mechanical life of Canada’s early industrial revolution at the 150-year-old waterworks National Historic Site in Hamilton which preserves two 70-ton steam engines, perhaps the oldest surviving Canadian-built engines. Then tour the Niagara Region and cap off the day with a BBQ dinner in Beamsville. We will meet at 10 am in Oakville at John McCulloch’s house and depart at 10:30 am. The address is 2072 Madden Boulevard, Oakville ON L6H3L6.
- July 9 ’17 – 9:30 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (outdoors) at The Beirute Grand Café, located just northeast of HWY 401 and the HWY 404 at 155 Consumers Rd, Toronto, ON M2J 0A3. Directions can be found here.
- Aug. 13 ’17 – 9:30 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (outdoors) at The Beirute Grand Café, located just northeast of HWY 401 and the HWY 404 at 155 Consumers Rd, Toronto, ON M2J 0A3. Directions can be found here.
- Sept. 10 ’17 – 9:30 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (outdoors) at The Beirute Grand Café, located just northeast of HWY 401 and the HWY 404 at 155 Consumers Rd, Toronto, ON M2J 0A3. Directions can be found here.
- Sept. 16 & 17 ’17 – Citroën AutoClub Canada Cobble Beach Concours d’Elegance & Brewery Tour Weekend. Join us for a two day weekend event. We will travel on Saturday to Collingwood ON and do a brewery tour, staying in the area overnight. Then off to Cobble Beach Sunday morning for the outstanding classic car show, returning to Toronto Sunday afternoon. Start time and location TBD. (Some of us may stay overnight on Sunday and return on Monday to avoid weekend traffic if there is sufficient interest in doing so.)
- Oct. 1 ’17 – 9:00 am – Classic and Iconic Car Toy Drive. For the last 5 years there has been a British Car Club show and Toy Drive at the Country Heritage Park in Milton. This year the event organizers are looking to expand the range of vehicles and have extended an invitation to Citroën Autoclub Canada. They would love to see a selection of 2CVs, DS, Tractions, Dyane, Ami, SM, CX, GS and H Vans. It’s all for good cause; All the toys collected are picked up by Major Darrell Jackson, pastor of the Georgetown Salvation Army. The Park has an old Ford Garage on the site, and they’re okay with participants parking they’re cars alongside the hand pumps for photographs. The event starts at 9 AM but there is no definitive arrival time. People usually turn up when they can. Keep in mind that there will be tea/coffee and doughnuts for the first 150 to 200 people. Free entry is planned and you can take an optional approximately one hour, self-guided Fall tour of local roads at 11:00 am. For more info, contact Phil or Wendy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 8 ’17 – 9:30 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (outdoors) at The Beirute Grand Café, located just northeast of HWY 401 and the HWY 404 at 155 Consumers Rd, Toronto, ON M2J 0A3. Directions can be found here.
- Oct. 14 ’17 – 10:00 am – Citroën AutoClub Canada Fall Outing to Port Hope – Join us for a lovely autumn drive to Port Hope and our last Club outing for the year. We will take in the magnificent salmon migration up the Ganaraska River. A sight not to be missed! From Port Hope we will take a charming Lake Ontario shoreline route along to Newcastle and then back to Toronto. Start location will the McDonalds restaurant at 1383 16th Ave #1, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 0E2. (Exit HWY 404 at 16th Ave and it just 2 blocks west of Leslie St. in the south plaza).
- Nov. 8 ’17 – 7 pm – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (indoors) at the Granite Brewery, on the southeast corner of Mt. Pleasant & Eglinton Ave. Toronto. Directions can be found here.
- Nov 19 ’17 – 1 pm – CITROENVIE Planning Meeting for 2018 (and beyond). – Location TBD. RSVP required.
- Dec. 2 ’17 – 12 pm – CAC / CITROENVIE Annual Christmas Party – Location TBD. RSVP required.
- Dec. 13 ’17 – 7 pm – Citroën AutoClub Canada Monthly Meeting (indoors) at the Granite Brewery, on the southeast corner of Mt. Pleasant & Eglinton Ave. Toronto. Directions can be found here.
CITROËN AUTOCLUB CANADA WESTERN 2016 EVENTS (ALL):
USA CITROËN 2016 EASTERN & SOUTHERN EVENTS (ALL):
- July 9 ’17 – 9:00 am – New York City Bastille Day Rally. Join us and our gracious sponsors for the Greater New York Citroën & Velosolex Club’s 18th Annual Bastille Day Rally around NYC. There will be: adventure, food, fun, surprises and maybe a little romance! It all starts at Grant’s Tomb on Riverside Drive @ 122nd St. Those who RSVP by email will receive registration form and Rally route map. RSVP to Howie Seligmann: email@example.com Tel: 201-863-7600. www.greaternycitroenvelosolexclub.com
USA CITROËN 2016 WESTERN EVENTS (ALL):
- Aug. 21 ‘17 – Northwest Citroën Owners Club – Raid Soleil Noire Tour – Observe an eclipse of the sun through north central Oregon. The umbral cone travels approximately from Lincoln Beach, through Albany, Corvallis, McMinnville, and Salem, departing Oregon near Ontario. PLEASE NOTE that hotel and campground accommodations are already virtually full, so we will be bush camping; we carry in and carry out everything, including water. More info TBA.
- Sept. 8 – 10 ‘17 – West Coast Rendezvous – Cambria, CA. The event will take place at the Springhill Suites in Atascadero, CA just north of San Luis Obispo. Organized by the Citroën Club of Los Angeles. (Note new date. Was originally listed as Aug. 18 – 20.)
- Sept. 10 ‘17 – Cit-Chat Potluck at 2CVsRus – Seattle, WA – Silent Auction. Barbecues & hot coals provided by Axel Kaliske and Ursula Walter. RSVP by emailing them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 206.439.0202.
- Through to Spring ‘18 – Citroën: The Man, The Marque, The Mystique – The Mullin Automotive Museum – Oxnard, CA. 46 Citroëns on display from very early models, on to the Traction Avant, through to the CX era and beyond (under Peugeot’s control) right up to a 2009 C6. If you’ve never been to the Mullin, it is a magnificent collection of about 140 French vehicles from the Art Deco and machine ages (1905-1945); Bugatti, Delage, Delahaye, Hispano-Suiza, Panhard, Peugeot, Renault, Talbot-Lago, Voisin, etc. Tickets are available by calling 213-700-6620 or email: email@example.com.
EUROPEAN CITROËN EVENTS – 2017 (and beyond…):
- July 26 – 31 ’17 – 22nd World Meeting of 2CV Friends – Ericeira, Portugal. More info at: www.facebook.com/2cvPortugal2017
- July 19 – 21 ’19 – Centennial Citroën – 100 year anniversary celebration of the founding of the Citroën company by André Citroën. To be held at the Ladoux Michelin Centre of Technologies in Cébazat, France. More info TBA.
- July 29 – Aug. 4 ’19 – 23rd Friends of the 2CV World Meeting – Croatia, near Grobnik (near Rijeka city, the largest port in Croatia). Exact location TBA.
- Aug 5 – 9, 2020 – 17th ICCCR – Torun Poland. More info TBA.
Our CITROËNVIE 2017 printed Calendar is now available.
If you’d like to purchase a calendar, you can do so here: (Price = $15 US + $4 US shipping & handling)
CITROËNVIE e-calendars (mobile versions designed for smartphones and tablets):
Click on the the following links to access our CITROËNVIE Calendar that you can feed into your calendar app. There are 3 regions of e-calendars available so you can choose to sync to one, two or all three depending on what events you want see. (Note that they display event names and dates only and do not show the photos and icons that folks love about our pdf calendar.)
Apple iOS format – iCloud (click & directly import into Calendar):
To add a calendar to Google Calendar, follow these steps:
1) Select the calendar URL(s) listed below that you would like to view.
Canada Events Calendar (copy & paste):
USA Events Calendar (copy & paste):
Europe Events Calendar (copy & paste):
(Note: Not following this procedure and trying to paste the iCloud URL into Google Calendar directly, you will probably see this error: “Could not fetch the URL because robots.txt prevents us from crawling the URL.”)
2) Open the main Google Calendar window in a browser.
3) Click the down-arrow next to Other Calendars
4) Select Add by URL from the drop down menu
5) Enter in 1 of the 3 URL calendar addresses listed in step#1 into the field provided. (Repeat the process entering them one at a time depending on which ones you would like to display.)
6) Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
7) Click in the down arrow next to the new calendar that was added. In the pop-up menu select Calendar Settings.
8) Rename the new calender (which should now display the long URL you copied) to a short display name you will understand. (For example: USA Citroen Events Calendar.) Scroll to the bottom and select Save Changes.