On September 19 & 20, 2021, the Aguttes auction house will sell Citroën and Peugeot vehicles in two different auctions. The line-up will include both tractors. production automobiles, concept cars and competition vehicles in condition ranging from “barn-find” to “like-new”.
On Saturday, September 19, Augettes On Saturday, September 19, Augettes will stage a sale of 66 vehicles from the Citroën DS Adventure collection at the Citroën & DS Conservatory in in Aulnay-sous-Bois (on the outskirts of Paris, near Charles De Gaulle Airport).
Citroën highlights for September 19 include:
- A 1950 Traction 11BL with estimated value is between € 4,000 and € 8,000.
- A 1950 Traction 15-6 with estimated value is between € 15,000 and € 20,000.
- A 1988 CX Prestige in which the future President of the Republic, Jacques Chirac, rode. Its estimated value is between € 60,000 and € 80,000.
- Two 1990 2CV Charlestons in new condition that have never been registered. Their estimated sale value is between € 50,000 and € 70,000 each. (A similar specimen recently found a buyer at the official Tour Auto 2021 sale (organized by Aguttes) for € 120,000, — € 141,960 including buyers fees).
- Three DS, (including a DS 19 and DS 23) will also be up for sale, including a 1968 DS 21 Cabriolet estimated to sell between € 190,000 and € 230,000.
- A 1971 SM (Platinum Blue in colour) with original interior, with less than 26,000 km on the odometer. It is estimated sell between € 40,000 and € 50,000.
Competition vehicles will also be offered. The Aguttes sale will take place online and at the Citroën & DS Conservatory (by reservation) on Monday, September 19, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
View the online catalog here: https://www.aguttes.com/en/catalog/115990?sold=&offset=50&max=50 or view the Flip HD Catalog here: https://issuu.com/aguttes/docs/20210919_auto_peugeot_web?fr=sNGYyODQwNDk0MQ
Then, on Sunday, September 20, nearly seventy prestigious automobiles, some from the collection of the Peugeot Adventure Museum, will be offered by Aguttes during a sale organized on the grounds of the Sochaux Museum. This sale, which will also include around thirty lots in its Automobilia section, will bring together thirty vehicles belonging to the Peugeot Adventure Museum, and many Peugeot and Citroën models from private collections.
Among the Citroën vehicles to be offered during the Sochaux sale will be a superb 1966 DS 21 Cabriolet whose value is estimated between € 160,000 and € 200,000.
Competition Citroëns will include:
- A 1988 AX Turbo 1.6 Superproduction is estimated to bring € 80,000 to € 120,000.
- A 2004 Xsara WRC Showcar estimated at € 52,000 to € 62,000.
- A 2011 DS 3 WRC ex-Sébastien Loeb for which no estimate is available.
The proceeds from this Aguttes sale will be reinvested for the acquisition and restoration of other vehicles from the Peugeot Adventure Museum.
UPDATE – Sept. 22, 2021: Results from the September 19 Aguttes auction at the Citroën & DS Conservatory:
- 1950 Traction 11BL sold for € 6,900.
- 1950 Traction 15-6 sold for € 22,500
- 1988 CX Prestige sold for € 84,300
- 1990 2CV Charleston (Grey) sold for €108,300
- 143 EUR120,300 Burgundy/black) sold for € 120,300
- 1968 DS 21 Cabriolet – did not meet reserve
- 1971 SM sold for € 44,700