Citroën Heritage and the DS Marque have decided to celebrate their DS brand officially becoming a separate entity within the PSA group by organizing a “DS week” from the 18th to the 24th of May, 2015.
Parallel to this event, the association “Le Monde de la DS”, made up of 3 classic DS clubs: DS club revolution 55; IDÉAL DS France; and the DS ID Club of France, will be staging a special 2 day event on Saturday, May 23rd and Sunday the 24th to mark the introduction of Citroën’s original DS 60 years ago. It’s shaping up to be a major event with an agenda already announced that includes:
Saturday, May 23rd – A major gathering on the legendary race track circuit at Montlhéry.
• An opportunity to drive your DS on the track
• A display of outstanding cars
• A demonstration of Citroen racing on the track
• A spare parts market
• Demonstration of a DS driving on three wheels
• A presentation and discussion on the history of the DS
• Elegance contest
• Auction sale of prestigious models of DS and SM
• In the evening, an apéritif with live orchestra
• Gala dinner (optional)
Sunday, May 24th – A big media event taking place in the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris.
• Parade in the streets of Paris (subject to permission of the Prefecture)
• Activities organised by the DS brand,
• Exhibition on the 60th anniversary of the DS, organized by the DS brand and Citroën Heritage,
• Brunch in the prestigious Jardin des Tuileries while DSs are on public display (subject to permission of the office of the Louvre
More information can be found on the website: www.lemondedelads.com
Download their event brochure here: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D1866000_75499944_037558