- April 13: Under the theme: “André Citroën and the first years of the brand”
- June 29: Theme: “Post World War II Models and Citroën in Portugal”
- October 19: Theme: “Citroën in Portuguese Motorsport”
1) There will be a model cars Exhibit at the MNC on a date to be announced.
2) A set of Newsletters will be launched in the Club’s Monthly Citrotulias (Citro talks) with the following themes:
3) Extended participation in Motorclássico (April 26 – 28), in “Leiriasobre Rodas” (September) and in Autoclássico (October 4 – 6) evoking 100 years of Citroën. (Portuguese Classic cars Shows)
4) Main Exhibition “100 years of Citroën” in the future Motor Passion Museum of Cascais (subject to confirmation of the date of the opening of the Museum).