Check out this 1971 Citroën DS Pallas at RM|Online Only – Open Roads, European Summer Auction that closes on July 22, 2020.
- Offered from a Private German Collection
- Series 3 Pallas model, featuring optional leather upholstery
- Desirable black on black colour scheme with rare five-speed transmission
- Upgraded audio in vintage-look, front and rear seatbelts installed in 2020
- A German car from new, first registered in April 1971 for the famous Babelsberg Film Studio
- Oil change and engine service in 2018, new power steering and brakes serviced in 2019 by Citroën distributor in Berlin
- Subsequently serviced in 2020, German TÜV valid until 2021
- Showing 117,500 km
It’s not concours quality, but is a 5-speed and looks to be a decent driver. It is being offered without reserve with an estimate of between €30,000 – €50,000 with bidding so far at just €100!
Register to bid here: https://rmsothebys.com/en/home/register-to-bid?&utm_source=rmsothebys.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0420&utm_term=0420_RTB_NewHighlights&_cldee=Z2R5a2VAc3ltcGF0aWNvLmNh&recipientid=contact-2c300a23d70ae0118df600262df07400-cc323eb464d04ad8a5a7947cda951122&esid=9a40421b-1bc6-ea11-824e-000c2971a03a
And good luck!
UPDATE — July 25, 2020: Sold for the €22,550, inclusive of buyer’s fee and the buyer required to collect it in Karlskron, Germany. Pretty good deal!