Driveshesaid, the group that organizes the annual Citroën Rendezvous at Saratoga Springs NY, have announced some details about this year’s event to be held June 12-15.
Online registration is not available yet but the agenda will be is as follows:
• The hub of the event’s activities will once again be at the Springs Motel on Broadway at Lincoln. https://www.springsmotel.com/ Stop by to say “hello” starting on Thursday.
• As many people will start to arrive on Thursday, there will be an informal dinner that night that people can go to. The restaurant for this year will be selected soon.
• Friday morning Belgian waffles will be served up at the Springs from about 8 AM.
• The official activities start Friday afternoon with an ice cream social at Mr. Ed’s on the eastern edge of Saratoga Springs along Route 29. https://www.mredsmemphissmokehouse.com/
• In the evening on Friday there will be a welcome reception and pizza party at the Springs Motel.
• Saturday is the big show field display. This year returning to Lakeside Farms (just south of Balston Spa) where dinner will also be held. https://www.lakesidefarmscidermill.com/
• Sunday there will be a breakfast at the Springs Motel, then a lunchtime drive.
• Late Sunday afternoon, gather back at the Springs for a dinner on the lawn.
Check back for further details and registration info at: https://www.driveshesaid.com/Home.html