OK folks, get ready to have your jaws drop. Here we present what is arguably the most beautiful original DS Chapron with a special body. The Palm Beach model by Henri Chapron is rare and highly sought after. This one is the last Palm Beach produced by Chapron (documented in the Le Grand Livre de la DS – by Olivier De Serre).
Manufactured: August 17, 1971
Current Odometer reading: 30,500 km (original)
Body: 0032 000832
- 5 manual speed
- Electric soft top
- Chromed Robergel wire wheels,
- Electric mirror at left front wing
- Rust free with exceptional factory paint.
- Perfect straight body and perfect chassis
- Plastic chrome bezels around headlights are perfect.
- Very nice original soft top
- Lovely original engine bay
- This car is exceptional unrestored condition and shows very low mileage everywhere.
To find one in this pristine original condition is exceptional and we are pleased to provide this visual feast:
If you would like to own a model like this, or perhaps even the one you see here, please contact us.