Citroën has announced that at the upcoming Retromobile in Paris (February 6 – 10, 2019) they will be celebrating their “100 years” anniversary with a really big presentation. An impressive set of vehicles will be shown in a display that will be about 900 square meters. 3 lanes of 10 cars each will tell the exciting story:
- 10 most significant cars of “serial” production
- 10 most significant concept cars
- 10 most significant racing cars
We’re curious to know what cars Citroën will choose to display. It will be tough choice considering the innovation the company has achieved this past century.
Additionally, the Citroën clubs (and ACI) will present their portfolio in a display area of 550 square meters.
More info about Retromobile can be found at www.retromobile.com.
Update: Jan. 12, 2019 – Citroën special centenary stand (1,200 square meters) will contain 30 iconic models around 3 hubs:
- 10 production vehicles: Type A 10 HP, C3 5 HP, Traction Avant, Type H, 2 CV, DS 21 Pallas, Méhari, CX 25 Prestige, C6, New C5 Aircross SUV
- 10 concept cars: C10, GS Camargue, Karin, Activa 1, Xanae, Osmose, C-Métisse, GTbyCitroën, Tubik,
- 10 racing vehicles: Scarabée d’Or, Rosalie, DS 21 from the 1969 Rally of Morocco, SM from the 1971 Rally of Morocco, 2 CV Africa Raid, ZX Rally Raid, Xsara Kit Car, C4 WRC, C-Elysée WTCC, C3 WRC.
- A special centenary collector’s catalogue telling the story of these 30 models will be published for this occasion.