The longest running Citroën party in North America will turn 42 this year and you can register here to enjoy all the fun on Father’s Day weekend June 14-17, 2018 in Saratoga Springs, NY. Visit CitroenRendezvous.org and follow the 5 simple steps to register.
The organizers are in need of some assistance to make the weekend come together. After all, many hands make light work! Perhaps you can volunteer for:
• Staff the Registration Table/Tent on Friday & Saturday
• Set up / break down tables for Saturday & Sunday dinners
• Assist with Sunday breakfast at auto museum
• Transport supplies to/from storage
Here is the tentative agenda for this year:
Thursday, June 14
- 6-9pm Dinner, Mama Mia’s Pizza & Cafe
Friday, June 15
- 2-4pm Yaddo Gardens excursion (tentative)
- 6-8pm Rendezvous 2018 poolside welcome reception and pizza party, Springs Motel
Saturday June 16
- 9am-4pm Showfield is open, Lakeside Farms (Ballston Lake)
- Late morning/early afternoon Presentations/tech talks TBD
- 4-5:30pm Downtime: RELAX!
- 6-8pm Banquet dinner
- 5:45pm-7:30pm Silent auction. Winners announced at after dinner.
- 8pm Raffle winner and People’s Choice awards!
Sunday June 17
- 8:30-11:30am Saratoga Auto Musuem: continental breakfast and viewing of People’s Choice award winners
- 11:30am-2 or 3pm – Driving tour – Vehicle hopping encouraged!
- 2 or 3-5pm Downtime
- 5-8pm Saratoga Auto Museum: the Last Supper
The Springs Motel at 189 Broadway is the center of Rendezvous action when not at the show field. The Springs is usually booked by now, but Saratoga Springs is well known as a vacation destination and has a wealth of places to stay. Just remember that June is high season, so book early; let the convention and tourism bureau be your guide, or use your favorite travel website. Also see this FAQ.