The ICCCR organization team has decided to postpone the International Citroën Car Clubs Rally by another two years. The new date for ICCCR in Torun, Poland will be August 14 – 18, 2024.
The decision was taken in conjunction with a few factors:
- feedback given to the organizers who attended a number of recent Citroën-related events
- consultation with the city of Torun
- the low number of registrations so far
- the Ukrainian war and its impact also on Poland, the economy, inflation and rising costs
- and last but not least — the pandemics.
All of these factors were not at all on the horizon when the team applied for hosting the ICCCR as the “Event Of The Year” (EOTY).
Big “Kudos” to the Polish organizers who have been keeping the spirit up since 2020 and had not given up promoting it in difficult times during the pandemic, and also their willingness to once more prepare for the World Meeting of all Citroën fans in two years from now.
Those who have registered as participants, and would like to keep or cancel their registration, can find more details on the event website: https://www.icccr2022.pl/